Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater


SUMMARY
(from Goodreads): When Sam met Grace, he was a wolf and she was a girl. Eventually he found a way to become a boy, and their loved moved from curious distance to the intense closeness of shared lives.

That should have been the end of their story. But Grace was not meant to stay human. Now she is the wolf. And the wolves of Mercy Falls are about to be kill in one final, spectacular hunt.

Sam would do anything for Grace. But can one boy and one love really change a hostile, predatory world? The past, the present, and the future are about to collide in one pure moment - a moment of death or life, farewell or forever.

MY OPINION:

Forever is a great ending to the trilogy. I liked how Cole takes charge of the matters. Isabel is a bit silly sometimes, but she delivers majorly when it counts.

Sam and Grace, well, they are Sam and Grace, what else it there to say? I love their relationship, their loyalty, how they support each other and always find strength in the other person.

The story is suspenseful from front to cover, keeping the reader in the edge about the wolves' fate. Forever is somewhat open ended, yet promising a good future, which I found prefect. It  not a fairy-tale HEA, and I was sorry for the casualties, but I think the end it is fitting,

RECOMMENDATION: Maggie Stiefvater has become one of my favourite authors, although I don't read a lot of YA. The Wolves of Mercy Falls is a beautiful YA paranormal romance trilogy, perfectly concluded with Forever.

4 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!