Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cat Diary (23): Autumn Entertainment


This is an occasional Sunday feature where my cat, pardon, Her Majesty the Cat, offers her more or less gracious insight into my (and her) life.

Autumn is beautiful, but it can also be boring sometimes, for example, when it rains. We had quite a bit of rain lately, so Pepca and I had to find things to occupy ourselves (read: Pepca had to find ways to entertain me between naps).

So, I did the usual things, such as chasing balls, playing witch sticks, and staring out of the window a lot. But my favourite time is when Pepca joins in the game (read: when she teases me with a piece of string). She likes it so much I indulge her and pretend to be very eager to get that piece of string she keeps dangling in front of me.

Anyway, she had some spare time, and apparently nothing belter to do, so she learned how to make gifs. So, to prove it, here is one of me perpetually trying to catch that darn end of string, hehe:

kittystringnormal
How do you spend dull rainy days?

I hope you are having fun. Stay entertained!

Till next time,

1 comment:

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!