Sunday, October 07, 2012

Cat Diary (22): Photos


This is an occasional Sunday feature where my cat, pardon, Her Majesty the Cat, offers her more or less gracious insight into my (and her) life.

Hey,

i know you haven't heard about me for a while, so to make up for that, here are some things I've been up to, backed up with photographic evidence:

DSC00656

Plant-hugging. You know, like tree-hugging, but instead I hug plans. They grow better, trust me.

DSC00648

Hiding in inspecting the hallway wardrobe.

DSC00668

Sitting like a human. Just to prove I can.

DSC00670

Dealing with an intruder a.k.a. the neighbour's cat who marched over acting like he owns the place. Who does he think he is?

Business as usual, what can I say. Luckily, autumn is already in full swing which means a whole lot of interesting things to do for me, like chasing fallen leaves and banishing stray spiders who think they can come inside to weather the winter, and such.

i hope you enjoy these lovely (and hopefully not too rainy) autumn days!

Till next time,

4 comments:

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!